Saturday, January 6, 2018

Was it all that you dreamed of

Top of the morning!!

This is our first official weekend of the 2018! Was it what you dreamed it would be or was it just another year? The same old things you always do every January? I sure hope not, because we just had the new tea and a new promise all for a New Year. You may have had a great week then celebrate, because many more great weeks to come your way. If you didn't have the best week just known you too have many great weeks ahead of you also. I believe on New Year's Eve you hear so much of excitement either you spent the New Year's Eve at church or with friends and family you get excited. You hear vision being taught, or goals being set. This excites you and you get fired up. So what happens when it doesn't happen in the first week?

Do you give up or do you shift and hold on to the promises and goals you have set? I know for me it was a busy week somewhat. I knew I had somethings that had to be taken care of but I didn't allow those things to derail me from my goals. I didn't mention this in my last blog but I'm working on a devotional book. I can't wait; I've been praying and writing. My beautiful kiddos are on Holiday at their grandmothers so a lot of quite time for me. While, kind of because I still have the dogs. Love them too. Back to the point I was making of knowing you'll have somethings you have to do but plan them as much as possible. You can create every week the way you want it to go. I know it will be somethings that are not planned and you have to take care of it but don't let those few things stop you. Keep going after that dream. 

This week with my new teas and I have really tasted different types and I hope you have too. Don't allow it to stop just for the New Year's Eve but keep it going. Make those dreams become reality. 

I know I would like for you to just write down a few things that will help you next week with staying focused and going after your dreams. I mean right after you finish the blog or just stop and do it right now. I think writing it down and making it clear will help you see every day and it will be a great reminder of what you're going after. You can enjoy life or just allow everything around make your life hard or complicated.  Again rethink this week? Was it really a bad week or was it the way you dreamed it would be? Sometimes you can dream something that is not great because you don't expect anything great to happen. It's all about what you dreamed because you have the control of what you want to see happen in your life. Yes, life does happen but you can change by applying the Word of God as well as speaking and thinking positive. 


Hebrews 11:1-3 NLT
'Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation. By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.'P.S IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment