Saturday, December 2, 2017

Cookie with that tea....

Morning Beautiful it's time for our "Morning Tea." With your morning tea do you think like myself and want something to snack on during that special tea time? I'm asking because those quite moments you're trying to have before your precious little ones arise do you just sip tea? Well, if you do I applaud you!  I always want just a little something to snack on even if it is just a plain cookie.

I think we always shouldn't think cookie right off hand but they are my favorite and plus since I add only honey to my tea I still want a little sugar (real unhealthy sugar)! I wonder how much more do we try to grab because it's so appealing to us and God really didn't want us to have whatever items we're grabbing. Wisdom is screaming to us like don't get the cookie and remember that cookie can be anything in your life. A person (group), job, car, and items we shouldn't purchase, but because we want it we grab it. Just like the cookie we shouldn't grab it but we think about how much we want and how great it'll taste with this amazing orange spice  tea and this amazing rich local honey(oops that's just me)! Back to the point I was trying to make. We want the butter cookie at least I do want the butter cookie. Then once we get the butter cookie or your favorite type of cookie you eat it and think wow what a great cookie. You sip on your tea and take in the moment of this amazing soft cookie.

That's what we do in our relationship with God. We add the things we don't need or we don't listen to lady wisdom when she is crying out to us saying don't buy that, don't take that job, don't eat that. Then we do it but later we do feel bad or strongly dislike (not hate) or maybe you do hate going to work out. The sad part is we don't think about the gym until we realize we have to go and never think of the cookie as pounds just added or calories we have to work off later. We think of the right now moments and in those moments we just go for it without thoughts of what will happen later. I know that job paid more money, but the pain and the suffering of not having peace or joy and you think was it all worth it in the end.

God doesn't want us to live like that of regrets after regrets but He wants us to be happy and enjoy life that He has created for us. God's blessings are just like receiving a cookie or even an entire dessert bar daily, because He gives not just a little but He gives until our cups run over.

With your tea this morning don't add a natural cookie( at least not a lot of them) but enjoy a daily dessert bar with God's Word and seek all His blessings for YOU!!!

P.S. I had 2 butter cookies and they weren’t too small either. Remember I’ll have to pay for those two cookies later when I put my mile in to walk or a little longer walk now.... but enjoy your tea!!

Listen as Wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice!! Prov.8:1 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment