Saturday, December 9, 2017

It's AMAZING

My favorite phrase is it's AMAZING!!! I love seeing all of the amazing things God do for us on a daily bases. As I sip my tea and I read my bible, or my notes from a past lesson, or even just pray and listen to God talk to me; I ask God please show me something amazing today. God never fails me! I think that's so amazing in itself! Don't you find that amazing? Let me give you an example well more of a little scenario. 

You go to the drawer or cupboard (where you keep your tea stash)and low and behold you're out of your favorite tea. Now you'll drink the others but your favorite is what you've been wanting since the time you got up! You may have been  rushing( I'm sure to read my blog) and sip your favorite tea ,and reflect on God's Word for your life.  Reality is, if your children are like mine and it's the weekend they still get up like they have school, which means your time is running down fast. Now let's take a moment and look at this problem and think God is amazing. Every time we ask Him for something or go to Him with a problem He answers. He gives us just what we need even if it's not the favorite answer. The same with your tea this morning. It was amazing you still had some teas even if it wasn't your favorite tea, but you had tea. Right! 

You're thinking what's so amazing about just having any kind of your non-favorite tea. Well, because if you don't just look at the negative and think of the positive you'll see that God still provided for you. You didn't know why at the time you bought so many of the other flavors but you did. Now you know it was just for this special moment right here and right now. He provided for you and you didn't even realize it! AMAZING! We have to see the amazing things in life every single day. Ask God during this tea time and then look and expect to see those small amazing things. Everything is not large and grand but everything can have an amazing moment.

P.S.  Enjoy your amazing tea and seek the amazing things from God today... I will because it's AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment